Duration: 16 week full time programme
Funding: £100,000 (non dilutive)
Focus: Cleantech/energy transition
Teams: Single/multi-founder teams
TechX Pioneers cohort three in progress!
More information about cohort 4 applications coming soon.
In partnership with Equinor, BP and KPMG the Pioneer Accelerator is an intense 16 week programme, designed to select 12 game-changing, high growth technology start-ups looking to help accelerate the energy transition.
Our world class and award-winning programme has been proven to accelerate early stage start-ups by four to five years on their path to commercial success in the UK energy sector.
Successful graduates join an elite group of tech start-ups from previous cohorts and have use of the TechX Plus scale-up facility and support for two years post-graduation.
- Unique funding - up to £100,000 funding with no equity take or payback required.
- Protection - all IP is retained by the start-up.
- Award-winning programme - 16 week intense, full-time programme.
- Co-working facilities - accelerator and scale-up facilities in Aberdeen, United Kingdom.
- Specialist facilities - Access to university labs and specialised facilities.
- Customer validation - unprecedented access to the market to validate your technology and business.
- Expert mentors - over 100 dedicated mentors reviewed and matched to your business.
- Global partners - over 40 dedicated partners to help rapidly develop your team, technology and business.
- Investor readiness - dedicated skills and training to help you present an investable business.
- Field trials - access to the wider OGTC teams and experts to apply for field trial funding and support.
- Scale-up support - follow on scale-up support through TechX Plus free of charge for 24 months post graduation.
- Investor network - access to a diverse range of investors for you to pitch to.
- Visa endorsement - start-Up and innovator visa endorsement for international applicants.
We are interested in early stage start-ups with technology solutions that align with our three core programmes:
Start exploring and learning more about our past Pioneers and Graduates... click on the links below!